We use tracking technologies to improve our visitors’ experience.
A cookie is basically a string of information that assigns you a unique identifier stored on your computer.
- Track the services you have used on our website
- Record your preferences
- Record your registration data
- Keep you logged into our website
- Make functions such as purchase procedures easier and faster
- Keep track of the pages on our site that you have visited
Cookies Management and Control
A majority of browsers accept cookies by default but you can always remove or reject all or some cookies from your browser’s settings. However, keep in mind that removing and disabling cookies can affect the availability and functionality of our website.
To learn more about cookie management and control, go to your browser’s settings page.